DNA laboratory for animals
Providing a sex disease and color testing
service for parrots
Check out our DNA tests
As a leader in DNA testing and other personal diagnostics,
we are committed to providing accurate results you can trust.
Choose from one of our test categories below.
Beak and feather inspection
Color test blue or ino mutation
What are the types of tests that can be performed?
DNA (sex) test
Beak and feather test
Our laboratory has developed a DNA test with a combination of sequencing and professional knowledge that detects the Ino gene in several parrots.
The development took over a year in which we examined a large number of parrots from Israel and around the world. In addition, we conducted a scientific study in order to compare the data we have.
what is the process?
• You must access the personal area and open a new user
• Purchase the desired test (from our tests page)
• Download the relevant forms for inspection and send them to us by mail or courier.
• You will then receive a notification that the test has arrived at the laboratory.
The results arrive in about 3 business days. You can see the test results through the personal area portal under the username with which you purchased the test
• Access our tests page and select a desired test
• Downloading the relevant forms for the purpose of performing the test
Contacting the laboratory to coordinate how to send the forms (mail/courier)
• As soon as the forms arrive, we will contact you within 3 business days
• You can pay in cash\BIT\PAYBOX\bank transfer.
• You will receive the answers by email/whatsapp/through the website
About the test
Our laboratory has developed a DNA test with a combination of sequencing and professional knowledge which identifies the “Ino” (blue) gene in several species of parrots.
The development included an extensive genetic scan that includes genetic methods, bioinformatics, and biological tests and was worth over a year. As part of the research, in order to identify and confirm the scientific findings, we examined a large number of parrots from Israel and the world.
Perform a DNA test and you will be able to find out the SEX of your parrot and you will also be able to find out if the parrot has a disease from the types of diseases that we offer to test. additionally
we have developed a test for carrying the color blue and ino, we are the first lab in the world that devloped this test
We are ready to help
We treat every customer with care, respect and confidentiality,
Because we know that every test situation is unique, personal and important to you.
Do you have questions or need assistance?
Contact our team.
Leave a message